May 5, 6
Fighting with & Against Hand, Stick, Knife and Gun,
Preregister now with this $99 down payment. Pay the rest at the door. Split the tuition over two or more months and two or more paychecks!
- W. Hock Hochheim has over 40 years experience in military, policing and martial arts. As a Army military police patrol officer and investigator, and as a retired Texas patrol officer and detective, and as private investigator and protection/bodyguard, he has worked all those years in “line operations” never taking a promotions exam or admin job. He possesses a unique experience and savvy that very few other instructors have, all blended with a career in the martial arts dating back to 1972 and the earning of several black belts in various Pacific Island/Archipelago martial arts from the Philippines, Hawaii and Japan.. He has blended his Force Necessary courses from the military, the police, the martial arts and the aware citizenry, as each group knows things about fighting that the others do not. He currently teaches some 30 seminars a year in 12 countries as far as China and Australia.
Special sessions on:
"When Hock talks about those cues and tip-offs to attacks and countering crime, he has a totally in-depth, real-world knowledge on these topics dating back to the 1970s. I mean...he has worked hundreds and hundreds of crimes. This is not just "passed-around" knowledge." - Michael Dunby, Los Angeles, CA.
* Counter crime
* Stress handgun methods with safe ammo
* Knife/Counter-Knife applications
* PAC/Filipino Skill & Flow Exercises
* With and against impact weapons
* Stick and knife ground fighting
* Instructor development
* Progress in course ranking or just, simply train for knowledge Held at:
280 HIGHLAND AVE,
SALEM MA (near Boston)
Two days- $199. Any one day - $150
Saturday 10 am to 5pm.
Preregister now with this $99 down and pay the rest at the door. And space is limited! Get in early!
Sunday 9 am to 4 pm.
No two days are the same!
No experience needed (This is not rocket science - it's just a mental and physical work-out.)
Please wear street clothes! Especially regular pants with pockets and a street belt. They can be shorts as long as they have pockets and a belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two Thai-style pads. We will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some. On the training knives, please try to bring a dull, training folder. If you have a fixed blade training knife, having a sheath and belt for it would be good and practical. We have some safe ammo handguns to share, but bring a replica pistol and holster if possible.
Please contact the host, the great coach Jeff Burger at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 978-745-5425 for
other details like local hotels, etc. (Hey! A heads up! Sometimes life happens. Or, weather happens. Stuff happens. People get sick or even...die. And these seminars can get canceled or moved. Whatever. In the last 22 years we have had to cancel only three seminars, but emergencies happen. If you don't pre-register? At least drop me a line/email that you are coming at HockHochheim@ForceNecessary.com, and I can keep you posted if there are any changes. If you don’t? And if you just show up...cold...at the door? And something happened and we are not there? Sorry. You shoulda’ told us you were coming.)