W. Hock Hochheim
July 23, 24 Hockessin (northern), Delaware
Fighting with & Against Hands, Sticks, Knives and Guns,
Pacific Archipelago Speed, Skill and Flow Exercises
Preregister now with this $99 down payment. Pay the rest at the door. Split the tuition over two months and two paychecks!
- W. Hock Hochheim has over 40 years experience in military, policing and martial arts. As a Army military police patrol officer and investigator, and as a retired Texas patrol officer and detective, and as private investigator and protection/bodyguard, he has worked all those years in “line operations” never taking a promotions exam or admin job. He possesses a unique experience and savvy that very few other instructors have, all blended with a career in the martial arts dating back to 1972 and the earning of several black belts in various Pacific Island/Archipelago martial arts from the Philippines, Hawaii and Japan.. He has blended his Force Necessary courses from the military, the police, the martial arts and the aware citizenry, as each group knows things about fighting that the others do not. He currently teaches some 30 seminars a year in 12 countries as far as China and Australia.
Special sessions on:
"When Hock talks about those cues and tip-offs to attacks and countering crime, he has a totally in-depth, real-world knowledge on these topics dating back to the 1970s. I mean...he has worked hundreds and hundreds of crimes. This is not just "passed-around" knowledge." - Michael Dunby, Los Angeles, CA.
* Counter crime
* Stress handgun methods with safe ammo
* Knife/Counter-Knife applications
* PAC/Filipino Skill & Flow Exercises
* With and against impact weapons
* Stick and knife ground fighting
* Instructor development
* Progress in course ranking or just, simply train for knowledge Held at:
Cornerstone, 406 Lantana Drive, Hockessin, DE 19707
Saturday 10 am to 5pm.
Two days- $200
Any one day - $150
Preregister now with this $99 down and pay the rest at the door. Split the tuition over two paychecks or several months!
Sunday 10 am to 4pm
Please wear street clothes! Especially pants with pockets and a street belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two thai-style pads. We will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some. On the training knives, please try to bring a dull, training folder. If you have a fixed blade folder, having a sheath and belt for it would be good.
Please contact host Contact host Rob Kloss for early questions and details. http://www.cornerstonehockessin.com/(Hey! A heads up! Sometimes life happens. Or, weather happens. Stuff happens. People get sick or even...die. And these seminars can get canceled or moved. In the last 22 years, with about 25 seminars each year we have had to cancel only about 5 seminars. Pre-register, or at very least drop me a line/email that you are coming. This way, I can keep you posted if there are any emergency changes. If you don’t? And if you just show up...cold...at the door? And something bad has happened and we are not there? Sorry. You shoulda’ told me.) Pre-registrations are carried over to whatever you want. The new date? Books? Films? Refunds?