Stop 2 of the Stop 6 Course Collision Course - Caught Red-Handed!
Grabs on Fingers, Hands, Wrists and Lower Forearms, With and Without Weapons
Quick, Simple, Mixed Weapon Self Defense
by Hock Hochheim
Seen often in arrests and when people of various skill levels get involved in a grabbing or shoving match, or when one wants to prevent another from pulling a weapon, or using a pulled weapon. Stop 2 problems might be incidental and accidental to any fight.
“When you go reaching for me, my hands may well go up. When I reach for you, your hands may. We may and often catch each others fingers, hands, wrists and lower forearms. This could happen at the start of a fight, after the fight had started. And with mixed weapons! We hope to problem-solve this
collision. And grabs continue on from Stop 3 to the grounded Stop 6. Lessons learned here carry on through many problems” - Hock
You will see and learn:
* Anatomy of the Stop 2 Collision
* Needed Skills
- hand/grip strength and escapes from grips
- knife, gun, stick awareness and use
- verbal and non-verbal skills
- fighting knowledge
* How’d this Happen? What’s this look like?
* The Clutches Kicking Drill
* Legal issues
* The basic, vital quick releases
* The classic slap drills
* Grab drills
* The “Feel for the Drop” Drills - if he draws a weapon
* Your knife, stick, gun retention
* Weapon disarms
* The Stop 2 Combat Scenarios and tricks
Approx 50 minutes
*Not Available in DVD
*Get the Download for unlimited viewing
*Get the Download for unlimited viewing and burn a DVD right in your home!