W. Hock Hochheim
Hand, Stick, Knife, Gun and PAC-FMA Seminar
October, 2022 in Kokomo, Indiana
$99 Preregistration: pay the tuition out over several months.
$150 for any one day.
$200 for two days.
Hock Hochheim is a military vet, police vet, martial arts vet and prior private investigator and bodyguard, with 40 years experience in hand, stick, knife and gun problem-solving. This is his 25th
year teaching in 13 countries a year. Hock’s taught his Force Necessary and PAC courses to thousands of people, been a paid consultant in every branch of the US Military, taught in police academies in the USA and as far as England, Ireland, South Africa, Italy, Belgium, Germany and Australia, as well as martial schools and military bases around the world. Find out why he is one of these rare few international, sought-after trainers worldwide! Find out why! Attend a seminar. Collect his books. Stream his videos. Come to Kokomo!
* Special session on Stop 5 of his popular, mixed-weapon, Stop 6 program.
* Rank and instructor progression offered.
Check Hock's endorsements here:
Check Hock's bio here:
Held at: Terry Gruel's Indiana Martial Arts & Elite Fitness
. 411 Arnold Court, Kokomo, IN 46902
* $99 Preregistration, split the tuition over two months
* $200 2 days
* $150 any one day
* $750. Special Group Rate! $700! Traveling in? Staying at hotel? Bring in 5 to 8 of your tightly connected students/friends of your group/school for only $750. (Please, all must be officially with you. ALL MUST be travelers, needing to stay in a hotel. No sandbagging. The host is expending a lot of time and money to organize this. If at least 5 of your tightly connected students do not show that morning? Then, the tuition returns to individual attendance of $200 per person.)
* Special emphasis on Stop 5 of his mixed-weapon Stop 6 series.
* Interactive indoor and outdoor pistol combatives.
* Rank and instructor development offered.
* 10 am to 4:30-ish pm each day
Please wear street clothes! Especially pants with pockets and a street belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two Thai-style pads. Eye protection! We will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some. On the training knives, please try to bring a dull, training folder. If you have a fixed blade trainer, having a sheath and belt for it would be good. If you can, please bring a battery-powered airsoft pistol (not gas!) and a generic holster. There will be some available to borrow. Obtain an affordable battery-electric pistol here - https://www.airsoftatlanta.com/collections/aeg-airsoft-guns/products/h-k-p30-electric-pistol
Please contact the host Terry Gruel email@example.com
for other details like local hotels, etc. (Terry prides himself on running an extremely clean, anti-Covid operation.)