W. Hock Hochheim
Hand, Stick, Knife, Gun and PAC-FMA Seminar
Oct 30-31, 2021 North Kingston, Rhode Island
Special sessions on:
* Stop 6 self defense methods
* Fighting multiple opponents
* Methods of fighting with flashlights
* PAC/Filipino Skill & Flow Exercises
* Impact Weapon Standing and Ground Fighting
* CQC Gun training with safe ammo
* Unarmed counter-crime
* Instructor development
* Progress in course ranking or just, simply train for knowledge
Special Guest Instructor Coach Jeff Burger in from Boston, will also do vital sessions on his clever, insightful, "Jujitsu Houdini," great escapes from ground fighting positions. It's not magic, it's simple solutions to the most common trained and untrained ground captures.
W. Hock Hochheim has over 40 years experience in military, policing and martial arts. As an Army military police patrol officer and investigator, and as a retired Texas patrol officer and detective, and as private investigator and protection/bodyguard, he has worked all those years in line operations never taking a promotions exam or admin job.
He possesses a unique experience and savvy that very few other instructors have, all blended with a career in the martial arts dating back to 1972 and the earning of several black belts in various Pacific Island/Archipelago martial arts from the Philippines, Hawaii and Japan.
He has forged his Force Necessary courses from the military, the police, the martial arts and the aware citizenry, as each group knows things about fighting that the others do not. Hock has been a paid consultant trainer for the US Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. He has taught at police academies for police agencies, be they street or SWAT, in the US, South Africa, England, Ireland, Germany and Australia. He currently teaches some 30 seminars a year in 12 countries as far as China and Australia. He has recently taught the Italian Special Operations, Belgium Counter terrorism Units and the Australian Army. Many of the martial and survival topics popular in the last few years and under newer cool, names, such as "gun arm grappling," Hock has already been teaching for decades.
Chris Thompson's Just Train! 3520 Quaker Lane, North Kingston, 02852
* $200 2 days
* $150 any one day
* $750. Special Group Rate! $750! Traveling in? Staying at hotel? Bring in 5 to 8 of your tightly connected students/friends of your group/school for only $700. (Please, all must be officially with you. ALL MUST be travelers, needing to stay in a hotel. No sandbagging. The host is expending a lot of time and money to organize this. If at least 5 do not show that morning? Then, the tuition returns to individual attendance of $200 per person.)
9:30 am to 4:30-ish pm each day
Preregister now with this $99 down and pay the rest at the door. Split the tuition over two paychecks or several months!
Please wear street clothes! Especially pants with pockets and a street belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two Thai-style pads. We will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some. On the training knives, please try to bring a dull, training folder. If you have a fixed blade trainer, having a sheath and belt for it would be good.