W. Hock Hochheim
October 2023 in Kokomo, Indiana
A Very Special Filipino Martial Arts and PAC Seminar
All welcome, beginners through vets. This is not rocket science!
Mano Mano (Hand, Sinawali Boxing & Tapi Tapi), Single Stick, Double Stick, Knife, Stick and Knife
Need your first unarmed rank?
Need your next unarmed rank?
Need your first or next instructorship level?
Need your first or next black belt? Or, just want to work-out for knowledge and train?
Tired of paying martial dues and franchise fees?
Testing is ALWAYS optional. THIS is the time and place!
"I am negligent in testing and ranking people. It's a fault of mine, despite many people seek this, want this and need it for business, for personal development and goals. That's why, to catch up, I set aside theme events around the world to get this done. This October is one for the Filipino and Pacific Archipelgo
courses. It will be taught like a typical seminar. I teach-demo.. You do. I watch. On Sunday afternoon we do dozens and dozens of freestyle combat scenarios as a final exam." - Hock
Two 8-hour days. 9:30 a.m. to about 4:40 p.m.-ish.
Must attend both days for rank if you are seeking some.
And I will recognize your time (and maybe grade) in other related systems for FMA rank.
And you will receive an equivalent free
rank in Pacific Archipelago Concepts.Here's what you get....
* An attendance certificate.
* A special SFC Eagle challenge coin, for 2-day attendees only.
* Rank? You...get what you get, if you want anything.
* If so? Each rank level 1-9 is $100 each (optional).
* If so? Each of the three instructorships, Basic (after 3) , Advanced (after 6) ,
Expertise (after 9) are $150 each (all 3 optional).
* If so? Each level Black Belt is $500, starting a 1st Dan Level 10. (optional).
* (Remember with us, there are no monthly dues, tithings or franchise fees!) What is this test?
This is essentially a 2-day "test." I know your background. I watch you all two days, keeping an eye on you and everyone. The weekend is very casual, in a seminar format. I demo-show-remind. You do. I watch. On late Sunday afternoon, everyone freestyles through a list of combat scenarios, which is an important part of the weekend. Everyone does these two days anyway, whether you want rank or not. People tell me this Sunday afternoon is "the fun part."
Hock Hochheim is a military vet, police vet, martial arts vet and prior private investigator and bodyguard, with 51 years experience in hand, stick, knife and gun problem-solving. This is his 27th
year teaching in 11 countries a year. Hock’s taught his Force Necessary and PAC courses to thousands of people, been a paid consultant in every branch of the US Military, taught in police academies in the USA and as far as England, Ireland, South Africa, Italy, Belgium, Germany and Australia, as well as martial schools and military bases around the world. Find out why he is one of these rare few international, sought-after trainers worldwide! Find out why! Attend a seminar. Collect his books. Stream his videos. Come to Kokomo!
Check Hock's endorsements here:
Check Hock's bio here:
Held at: Terry Gruel's Indiana Martial Arts & Elite Fitness
. 411 Arnold Court, Kokomo, IN 46902
* $99 Preregistration, split the tuition over two months. Pay the rest at the door.
* $200 2 days
* $150 any one day
* $800. Special Group Rate! $800! Traveling in? Staying at hotel? Bring in 5 to 8 of your tightly connected students/friends of your group/school for only $800. (Please, all must be officially with you. ALL MUST be travelers, needing to stay in a hotel. No sandbagging. The host is expending a lot of time and money to organize this. If at least 5 of your tightly connected students do not show that morning? Then, the tuition returns to individual attendance of $200 per person.)
Please wear street clothes! Especially pants with pockets and a street belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two Thai-style pads. Eye protection! Terry will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some.
Please contact the host Terry Gruel email@example.com
for other details like local hotels, etc. (Terry prides himself on running an extremely clean, anti-Covid operation.)