W. Hock Hochheim's
DEFENDER! (And FMA Special Sessions)
Hand, Stick, Knife, Gun Defensive Tactics
May 20-21, 2023
* The Who, What, Where, When, How and Why safety module.
* Countering unarmed and armed criminal ambush.
* Countering weapon quick draws.
* Weapon retention.
* Special session on shooting in, out and around cars with safe ammo.
* Martial arts restructuring and applications to reality confrontations.
* This life-saving information seminar is open to all, no experience necessary."Yes the first hour on Saturday is sheer survival and is free for all to all to attend.
Listen and do. Get a Centrix outline. Then say "adios." (Or stay and enroll). If I were rich? I would do all this for free. That's why my Survival Centrix newsletter is free (and why we don't have any franchise fees). But I ain't rich. I have electric bills and insurance, car payment and...you know...life. Oh, to be rich! BUT! I still want to outreach and spread wise safety, survival, security and martial information to all. The first hour of every seminar is always about this preparation and I want as many people as possible to know this, so this first hour is free. Come by. Participate. Get a safety outline. Say hi, get a book or a shirt maybe? Then go eat lunch as the rest of us continue on." - Hock W. Hock Hochheim has over 51 years experience in military, policing and martial arts.
As an Army military police patrol officer and investigator, and as a retired Texas patrol officer and detective, and as private investigator and protection/bodyguard, he has worked all those years in "line operations" never taking a promotions exam or admin job.
Hock possesses a unique experience and savvy that very few other instructors have, all blended with a career in the martial arts dating back to 1972 and the earning of several black belts in various Pacific Island/Archipelago martial arts from the Philippines, Hawaii and Japan.
He has forged his Force Necessary courses from the military, the police, the martial arts and the aware citizenry, as each group knows things about fighting that the others do not. Hock has been a paid consultant trainer for the US Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. He has taught at police academies for police agencies, be they street or SWAT, in the US, South Africa, England, Ireland, Germany and Australia. He currently teaches some 30 seminars a year in 12 countries as far as China and Australia. He has recently taught the Italian Special Operations, Belgium Counter terrorism Units and the Australian Army.
Held at: Long Island , NYC Exact Location to be designated by March 1, 2023.
- $200 for two days.
- $150 for any one day.
- $99 to preregister and reserve your spot.
- 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Wear comfortable "street" clothes and bring any and all training equipment you might have. Try to bring a holster and belt for the training pistols.