Silat Stick Combat 5
by Marc Halleck
Enter into the battle with Panantukan-the ballistic art of Filipino Boxing. Finish with devastating Indonesian Silat takedowns and finishes! Guro Halleck is a certified instructor with impeccable lineage under Guro Dan Inosanto (say no more!) as well as Guros Ron Balicki, Rick Faye and W. Hock Hochheim. He holds various instructor ranks with many Pacific Archipelago instructors and systems.
This video covers the Level 5 requirements for his ground-breaking, 10-level Silat course.
- Even more Panantukan/Filipino boxing footwork
- Even more Panantukan/Filipino hand strikes drills and strategies
- Panantukan/Filipino Level 5 hand strike drills
- Silat footwork, takedown positions
- Indonesian Silat Level 5 takedowns and throws, such as the Scissor leg, plus advanced level troubleshooting takedowns
There is none of the traditional, artsy, fancy, unbalanced stances and awkward positions found in so many Silat systems. This is only the best, hard core techniques. "I think that Panantukan boxing is the superior style of boxing. Imagine doing the best Thai and western boxing drills, only now with hammer-fists, palm strikes, slaps, forearms, elbows and body rams. These are great combat, skill developers. Then add to all that the unique and best aspects of the most combative Indonesian takedowns and throws. This is great stuff!" - Hock