Essential Survival Ground Fighting No Sport Street Survival
By Jim McCann
Champion Jim McCann has collected, and forged the best real world, event-based, ground tactics to survive the fight on asphalt, cement, tile, carpet, dirt and stone. Not only is Jim a champ and close quarters combat expert, but he is a talented instructor, a rare combination of experience, ingenuity, personality and great communication skills to teach the best of the best.
- The realities of harsh surface fighting
- Mandatory ground maneuvers
- Escape the bottom-side-of-hell
- Escape from the topside ground and pound
- Escape the knee-over sets
- Escape ground chokes
...and much more.