Pacific Archipelago ConceptsAdvanced Instructorship Training Films
3 Films all in one package.PHILIPPINES INDONESIA JAPAN HAWAII POLYNESIA
The Basic Instructorship in the PAC course must be as flexible and diverse as the many systems and arts of the Pacific Islands. Instructors and students are free to select the skills, exercises, “techniques” and subjects within.
Practitioners must know and do well “things, subjects, items” in the 5 major areas of play. For a total of 60 items. (Don't worry! These things overlap! For example the movements of a double stick drill are the same as the espada y daga drill.) This covers PAC Levels 4, 5 and 6.
Hand/Mano-Mano/Karate/Jujitsu/Kaju: 12 subjects
Single stick: 12 new subjects
Double stick: 12 new subjects
Knife: 12 new subjects
Espada y Daga: 12 new subjects
“I have my suggestions and samples for those who need some progression guidance and advice. This 3 part set, some 3 hours, has suggestions to prepare your list for the PAC (and Filipino)
Advanced Instructorship.” - Hock
See and Learn:
PAC Level 4:
- Unlocking Sinawali Level 4 strategies and drills. This covers the Increasing 12’s Battle Sets as expressed through the PAC empty hands and weapons.
- The “Make the Connection Series” Level 4 strategies and drills. Here in Level 4, Hock covers the Increasing 12’s Battle Sets using mano mano, single stick, double stick, stick and knife and double knife. Through this method, the fundamental positions of fighting are explored.
PAC Level 5:
- Unlocking Sinawali Level 5 strategies and drills. This covers the universal “arko” or circular patterns.
- The Make the Connection Series Level 5 strategies and drills. Here in Level 5, Hock covers multi-weapon disarming.
PAC Level 6:
- Unlocking Sinawali Level 6 Strategies and Drills. This covers the classic 6-Beat, Hit-6 Sinawali pattern and the many, many variations.
- The Make the Connection Series Level 6 strategies and drills. Here in Level 6, Hock takes the Hit-6 pattern and works the patterns and variations through the PAC weapons continuum.
"I have seen other instructors teach FMA and you are the only person that I have seen that shows the true application of techniques. For instance, I spent some money on a couple of videos that cover single and double stick Arnis. Upon review of the tapes, the instructor spent 90 minutes showing drills with no application of the techniques. Needless to say, I haven't watched them since my initial review of them. What I am trying to say is that the system and methodology that you teach is successful." - Dan Evans, Indiana
Not available in DVD!Get the 3 films for unlimted viewing!Get the 3 films for unlimted viewing and you burn one DVD of each at your home!
"I really like owning these. Hock there is nothing handier for refreshers, understanding the whole course or for instructor making a lesson plan and keeping it varied, so thanks!" - Cliff Munson, Michigan