Espada Y Daga With Stick...With Knife: The Essentials
by W. Hock Hochheim
“Studying martial arts is a hobby for me. An investigation. My real interest is essential, practical, tactical material. All the curtains striped away to see the back wall of the stage. But, I still mess with and work on my hobbies. One topic in my hobbies is Filipino Martial Arts and one aspect of this hobby is Espada Y Daga. When looking at FMA material, I am only interested in the essential aspects of it, from many FMA systems and styles. I have never been happy or satisfied with just one. Thus the “Freelancer” nickname I was given by Ernesto Presas.
“Thus these essentials. What are the universal essentials of Espada y Daga, with stick, with knife, to and from all FMA systems? Since training in many systems in FMA since 1986, I believe I have collected an essential package on this subject. Unlocked it, organized it and even de-mystified it as much as I can.” - HockSee and learn:
- History, definitions and basics overview
- Essential stick-side strikes and blocks
- Essential knife-side strikes and blocks
- Essential, unison stick-side and knife-side strikes and blocks
- Elements of success like elasticity, footwork and athleticism
- Espada y Daga give-and-take exercises and skill drills
- Defeating the Patterns
- Espada y Daga grappling and takedowns
- Espada y Daga freestyle sparring observations
- Classic, 1980s and 1990s Presas Family Espada y Daga drills
Watch the 12 minute Youtube Trailer! Click hereDownload only! Not available in DVD.Get the download right now to your phone, your pad, your laptop! Even your TV with an internet connection!Get the download and burn one DVD right at your house!
Approx 55 minutes