W. Hock Hochheim
Hand, Stick, Knife, Gun and FMA Seminar
With, Without and Against Weapons
UFC Gym, Boston, MA.
- Special session on the Stop 6.
- Special sessions on extreme close quarters with, without and against weapons.
- Special Filipino and PAC martial, skill subjects session.
- Rank and Instructor development and achievement, or just train for knowledge.
- No experience needed, (this ain't brain surgery!)
- Attendees receive a training attendence certificate and the special SFC Eagle challenge coin.
W. Hock Hochheim has over 51 years experience in military, policing and martial arts. As an Army military police patrol officer and investigator, and as a retired Texas patrol officer and detective, and as private investigator and protection/bodyguard, he has worked all those years in line operations, never taking a promotions exam or admin job.
He possesses a unique experience and savvy that very few other instructors have, all blended with a career in the martial arts dating back to 1972 and the earning of several black belts in various Pacific Island/Archipelago martial arts from the Philippines, Hawaii and Japan.
This is his 27th year as a traveling, seminar teacher. He has forged his Force Necessary
courses from the military, the police, the martial arts and the aware citizenry, as each group knows things about fighting that the others do not. Hock has been a paid consultant trainer for the US Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. He has taught at police academies for police agencies, be they street or SWAT, in the US, South Africa, England, Ireland, Germany and Australia. He currently teaches some 20 seminars a year in 9-11 countries as far as China and Australia (now barring Covid). He has recently taught the Italian Special Operations, Belgium Counter terrorism Units and other important groups. Held at:
UFC Gym, Boston Financial District
* Pregegister here $99. Spread the tuition over several months
* $150 any 1 day
* $800. Special Group Rate! $800! Traveling in? Staying at hotel? Bring in 5 to 8 of your tightly connected students/friends of your group/school for only $800. (Please, all must be officially with you. ALL MUST be travelers, needing to stay in a hotel.
No sandbagging. If at least 5 do not show? Then, the tuition returns to individual attendance of $200 per person.) All group fees to be paid at the door.
10 am to 4:30-ish pm Saturday and Sunday pm
Preregister now with this $99 down and pay the rest at the door. Split the tuition over two paychecks or several months! Pre-rigister or you must let Tim or me know you are coming so that in an emergency (like new Covid?) we can keep you updated.
Please wear street clothes! Especially pants with pockets and a street belt. Please bring ALL your gear. Training knives, guns, sticks. Two focus mitts or two thai-style pads. We will have some to share, but it would be wise and helpful to bring some. On the training knives, please try to bring a dull, training folder. If you have a fixed blade training knife, having a sheath and belt for it would be good.Brought to you by:
Jason Dunton and the UFC Gym. 76 Lincoln St, Boston, MA 02111
More details coming March 15, 2023