Stop 3! The Forearm Collision!
Stop 3 of the Stop 6 Series Collision Course
Two set Training film
by Hock Hochheim
The First Few Seconds of in-close, unarmed and mixed weapon combatives In the six common stopping points of a common fight or arrest - The Stop Six - Stop 3 covers the forearm crash. This 2-part film teaches the core combatives of the very first seconds of surviving and winning through this crash encounter.
You will learn:
- More of the Stop 6 Progression
- The Critical Contact Zone
- The crucial strike/block progression that constitutes the core action/reaction
- Maximizing your co-ordination in this zone
- Science, Anatomy and Brain Functions
- The 4 Basic Arm Attack Deliveries reviewed
- The Hand, Stick, Knife and Gun Critical Contact Strike/Impact Drills
- The Two Main Drill Study Progressions
- The Combat Clock Critical Drill and The Corner Centric, Side-by-Side Drill
- How to use mace, sprays and foams in close quarters
- Hock's Grab Skill and Flow Exercise/Drill
- ...and much more!
"These lessons are my chance to capture on film, the many materials I teach in seminars that are so popular and important. The First Contact DVD was vital - the first few seconds of hand, stick, knife and gun combat. Things that happen in Stop 1 of the Stop 6. This topic works on the Stop 3, the forearm collision or crash and the very first few seconds in that predicament or so-called - "range." What happens there with pistols, knives, sticks or empty-handed? What can you do first, quickly, to win and/or survive?" - Hock
Not available in DVD
Get the download for unlimited viewing of both parts 1 and 2
Get the download for unlimited viewing and burn one DVD of each part in your home