Stop 6 Series - Theme - Combat Kicks 1 of 2
by Hock Hochheim
These kicks are not the fastidious, meticulous martial arts kicks found in classical systems, but rather the swift, vicious kicks delivered in a variety of real world, event-based situations. In this 2-hour film, Hock does what he does best, what he is known for around the world - taking the best of the best and condensing it down to its combative essence for fighting criminals and enemy soldiers.
- Important survival kicking issues
- The 9 groupings/classifications of kicks you must know to be comprehensive in combatives
- How to execute these 9 kicking groups While: - Standing - Moving - Ground - While being held
- While Holding Kicks: Then we do these kicks while holding a stick in a single-hand or double-hand grip, holding a knife in a saber or reverse grip, and while holding a pistol and a long gun. (You would be surprised how many times people kick their thigh right into the tip of their reverse grip knife. Most reverse grip knife fanatics don't even know this can happen.)
- While Grounded Kicks And of course, following my motto of "whatever you do standing you must do on the ground." You execute these kicks from various ground positions. At the end of each set you jump up to your feet. All this promotes the engrained, seamless fighting of standing/floor/ground problems.
- Learn early-phase, mid-phase and late-phase counters and support combat scenarios.
(This is the first video in a 2 video series on this subject.)Return: Force Necessary WebpageReturn: Hock’s Talk Forum Return: Hock’s Blogs