TM - Counters to Takedowns - 1 of 2
By Hock Hochheim
“This session was a small, private class on the subject of takedowns and counters to stand-up takedowns. Like lightning in a bottle, once I saw the footage I realized immediately it had great training potential. I carefully editing the footage to provide you with an incredibly realistic training film. The setting is informal, set in a small-group session, I believe you will find studying the results quite productive." - Hock
Using the scientific method of organizing tactics in early-phase, mid-phase and late-phase options.
- Learn the basic theories of countering and reversals
- Learn over 20 "must-know" takedowns
- Learn the 9 basic concepts in counters
- Learn unique solutions to popular takedowns
- Hock will instruct and review 20 major Jujitsu/Grappling takedowns and then apply a host of particular and specific and concept counters to them.
This material comes from all the systems Hock has studied in his lifetime. Due to the theme nature of this presentation, there are many new tactics not seen before in other DVDs. On this point, Hock says, "I have been around the block a time or two. There are things I teach here and the way I teach them, these concepts, escapes and counters that few people have ever seen." (This is also Level 11 information of the UC Course.) (This is the first of a 2 video series on this subject.)Return: Force Necessary Webpage. Return: Hock’s Talk Forum. Return: Hock’s Blogs