Unarmed Combat - The Other Hand
by W. Hock Hochheim
You have invaded in. Entered. You've dealt with the enemy's lead arm and hand, but what about the other limb? The other hand? Is it ready to blast you or actually blasting you? Is it covering his head or is it elsewhere? These methods come from Hock's four decades of study in military combatives, Police Judo, Karate, Jujitsu, Filipino Mano Mano and Silats, from Wing Chun, JKD, Bare-Knuckle Boxing, Thai Boxing and Kick Boxing. In the English-speaking world, we are all familiar with the phrase, "Thinking Outside the Box." This is "Boxing Outside the Think." This is bare-knuckle, "reality," dirty boxing, packed with ideas and methods from all important, core systems.
Learn these tactics, exercises, scenarios and skills:
- The tactics of the "Other Hand."
- Tactical arm-to-arm reference points
- How to detect what the other hand will do
- Moving, manipulating and capturing the other hand
- Defeating his various arm positions
- Checking thrusts and hooks
- Defeating his hooking attacks
- Defeating his thrusting attacks
- Follow-up combat scenarios with takedowns
- ...and much more!
Return: Force Necessary WebpageReturn: Hock’s Talk Forum Return: Hock’s Blogs